20 Nov 2008
Piero’s Restaurant in Las Vegas
Piero’s is the ultimate Las Vegas institution. You may find a restaurant with better food or better décor, but none will have better service, nor will any give a more enjoyable evening.
Everybody who is anybody in Las Vegas eats at Piero’s. If you are lucky enough to eat in the "A Room," you will be surrounded by the old time movers and shakers in Las Vegas, and/or their heirs.
They have many private rooms which can accommodate groups of almost any size, with as much privacy as desired. Rumor has it that the mob used to meet here frequently because it was considered safe, private, neutral ground.
Recently, Freddie Glusman (Piero’s high profile owner and host) has been spending more time in California than Las Vegas. His extremely capable son, Evan, is probably who will be there when you visit.
This restaurant has cachet like none other in town. The awards speak for themselves:
- DiRoNa (Distinguished Restaurants of North America) Award Recipient: 14 Years
- Zagat Survey: America's Top Restaurants: 9 Years
- Zagat Survey: "Best Italian Restaurant in Las Vegas": 10 Years
- Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association "Best Italian Restaurant": 10 Years
- American Academy of Hospitality Science Five-Star Diamond Award: 12 Years
- Wine Spectator: 5 Years
Visit Piero's at: www.PierosCuisine.com, or call 1.702.369.2305. You will not regret it.